Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I expect to learn

I want to learn everything there is to know about photography, however, we can't cover that much information. So for now, I just need to learn the basics. Firstly, I need to know how to use my camera. Which controls do what and so on. Secondly, I need to be able to "see" an image. To recognize technique, not only in a photo, but also in the world around me. I want to be able to create a great image/art just out of something simple. I also want to build confidence, and know what I am doing when we are finished.

2 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn everything is exciting. We will get to a point at the end of the semester and hopefully look back and say, "oh how far we've come!" I am looking forward to seeing the photos you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As creative as your family is, I know you will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete